June 25, 2009

What did I miss???


Lately, I have been starting to notice that a change is a-comin', and my timing is a little off in noticing. Without knowing why or how, I have blindly been existing the last 8 months without processing the fact Mandy is actually pregnant. I've had conversations about the pregnancy to everyone I talk to, I have watched Mandy go through a rather uncomfortable and trying pregnancy, but I can truly say it has not hit me to the extreme in which I expected it to. I was expecting to have a panic attack by now, or even a complete and total meltdown. I'm beginning to think it is not because I am level headed about things, but rather, oblivious and insensitive to my own surroundings!

I need to get the baby girls room ready, re-baby proof the house, get ready to lose sleep again and basically get in gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers